Houston Daylighting & Triple C Roofing & Construction offer you a free roof inspection service when your repairs are done through us. This is a courtesy to all our customers in order to give you an accurate estimate of the cost for your roofing project. Unfortunately, even a new roof may require an inspection after extreme weather or if you have detected a problem!
We will provide a written report of findings and recommendations regarding your roof’s condition. This detailed report just takes a few easy steps! Review the information below and call (832) 680-2589 to arrange your roof inspection!
The roof inspection gives you an accurate estimate of the cost of your roofing project. This is a great way to ensure that your roof is in good condition. Make sure that you are getting the best possible value for your money.
This service is free when you act on your roof inspection report and is an excellent way to make sure that your roof is in good condition and avoid any surprises down the road. The roof inspection cost is completely absorbed into the costs of any work you chose to do to remedy any issues found! Schedule your free roof inspection today!
Your Roof Inspector
A proper roof inspection will go through several steps, regardless of the type of roof you have – flat roof, vertical or decorative Victorian style roof.
Step 1) A qualified roof inspector from our company will come to your home or business and meet with you to determine your home’s history and verify the problem areas you would like to focus on during the inspection process.
Step 2) In most cases, your certified roof inspector will start with an interior inspection of the problem area(s). This structural inspection will search for:
- roof penetrations (channels for water)
- water stains under your roof decking
- vent pipes showing light or discoloration
- mold growth
- visually signs of animal infestation (squirrels chew their way in!) in your attic
In colder climates or after frigid temperatures in a particularly bad Houston winter involving ice, your inspector may search for signs of ice dams.
Step 3) Your inspector will thoroughly inspect your roof looking for any signs of damage or potential problems. A comprehensive roof inspection on the exterior can include:
- damaged roofing material
- damaged or missing flashing
- obvious signs that drip edge is torn free or loose
- broken, bent, loose or damaged gutters
- improper installation of roof materials
- weather damage and other signs of high winds
- missing shingles and cracked tiles
- signs of extreme weather damaged roofing materials
- chimney caps that are not secure
- proper installation and sealing of the rubber boots on vent risers (the pipes that come out of your home’s roof)
They will then provide you with a written report detailing their findings and recommendations.
Annual Inspection & Maintenance
Getting a thorough inspection done before you actually need a roof inspection is actually the best time to schedule it! It could have been years since you had home inspectors on your roof performing a visual inspection looking for telltale signs of roofing problems preventing damage to your home early. It is an especially good idea to get your yearly inspection done in the early fall. A home inspection then will help ensure that you are ready for winter.
Benefits of a Roof Inspection
- Helps to identify potential problems early on before they become more serious and expensive to fix.
- Can help you avoid costly repairs or replacements by catching issues early.
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that your roof is in good condition and won’t cause any unexpected problems in the near future.
- Simple repairs such as fixing broken shingles or curling shingles can be fixed on the spot by your inspector. None of your tools are needed!
- Shingles, gutters, decking, and the interior of our house attic remain in good shape.
If you’re interested in having an annual roof inspection and maintenance package set up on your home, please contact our office to schedule an appointment. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. It is fast and easy to provide you with a written estimate of the cost of the project.
Roof Inspected – The Final Report
Once your roof inspections are completed by your roofing professional, we will provide a written report of our findings and recommendations. This report will help you understand the cost of your roofing project, as well as what needs to be done in order to complete it. We highly recommend that you read this report in full and ask any questions that you may have before making a final decision.
When you get your roof inspected, remember that the goal is to avoid costly repairs. Roofing inspections are looking for signs of damage before it gets so bad that you need a new roof installed. Professional inspections are going to make sure that you have more than one layer of protection covering every inch of your house to prevent expensive repairs. Remember that when you order the work completed, the roof inspection cost drops to free. You just need to authorize the recommended repairs.
We hope that this information is helpful to you and that you will consider Houston Daylighting and Triple C Roofing & Construction as your reputable roofing contractor for all of your roofing needs! Thank you.