Whole House Fan:
Why a whole house fan?
When you are tired of your AC running all day, without a break, make the decision to stop the madness by removing the root of your problem. Quickly solve your home’s overheating problem by incorporating a whole house fan into your home’s ventilation system. Adding a powerful exhaust fan to your home activates and supercharges all other ventilation systems in your attic!
You are probably storing hot air in your attic! That hot air damages your roof, dries your home, destroys your insulation, and worst of all drives your cooling bills through the roof! The faster you replace that hot Texas sun-heated air in your attic, the faster you will start saving!
Exhaust Fans Drive Out Super-Heated Air:
When you invest in combining a whole house fan as an exhaust fan that connects from your ceiling, garage ceiling, or even your porch soffits with a decorative grate, you activate all your other ventilation systems many times over! Above the functional decorative grate that you see on your ceiling, there is a solid metal damper box screwed directly into your home’s structural members. Then there is a thick insulated duct to rapidly pass cool air into your attic. Then you have two options with a Solatube brand Whole house fan system with either a smaller efficient 1500 CFM fan or a massive Texas-sized 3000 CFM fan. Your fans are tied directly into a suspension system screwed directly into your structural members. This prevents your exhaust fan from vibrating and creating extra noise while maximizing power.
Benefits of a whole home exhaust fan
- Bring in the fresh cool air that circulates throughout the entire home in minutes. That means that you get to quickly drive out built-up indoor allergens from pet dander, molds & mildews, and even shunt out air that could contain dangerous bacteria and viruses!
- Variable Speed, high tech HushMount™ quiet design, quality built best whole house fan on the market. When you chose to invest in a high-tech Solatube brand Whole House Fan, you chose how quickly your exhaust fan runs! If you want to slowly rotate out your indoor air, so your AC can keep up you can! If you want to quickly blast the hot air out of your attic in minutes to cool all of your homes then you can do that also!
- No more high A/C bills. When you incorporate a super-efficient whole house fan into your climate system you can remove the super-heated air trapped in your attic that makes cooling a chore!
- Have you ever heard your AC system shut off in the summer? Quickly cool your home and attic in hot summer months. That blistering Texas sun blasts your attic with powerful IR rays all day creating hot air in your attic all day. You can shove that hot air out and cool your whole home faster. Running your whole house fan blasts that hot air out so your AC doesn’t have to work as hard.
- Eliminates airborne pathogens, odors, and dust in minutes. Stop your ceiling fans for a few minutes and check out the dust on the leading edge that they probably picked up! By running your whole house fan once a day you not only suck those irritants out but you shove cooler air into your attic as a bonus!
- Improve air quality in your home quickly! When you run your properly sized whole house fan you can exhaust all the air in your home several times over in as little as 15-30 minutes! Use the fresh clean air from outside to drive out indoor allergens fast!
- When you invest in a whole house fan it creates a healthier home environment. You no longer breathe in the allergens, danders, fibers, and even viruses that normally occupy sunless interior spaces.
- Extremely quiet fan avoids household disruption. That means you can sleep soundly, and hardly hear your exhaust fan operating.
- Help reduce air conditioning costs by pushing the hot air out from your attic. It sounds counterintuitive, but the super-heated attic air is where you lose the most AC efficiency. Have you ever wondered why your upstairs is so hot? Have you ever thought about why your garage heats up at night when there is no sunlight? It is because of the 130*-155* air that is trapped in most attics! When you drive that super-heated attic air out your AC can actually rest, the coils can defrost boosting efficiency, and then easily cycle up again at a more casual pace.
Comfort & health comes full circle
When you invest in a new Solatube brand whole house fan it will pull the fresh, outside air into your living space through your windows, and suck contaminated indoor air out through your attic vents. So you don’t just recirculate the air in your home (as with air conditioning). You replace it with fresh air. Over and over.
Built to last, Invest in the Best!
- Variable Speed Brushless Motor: for long-lasting strength and energy-efficient operation
- Powder Coated Metal Fan Blade: for durability and rust-proof operation
- 5-Blade Fan: for smoother airflow
- Insulated Ducting: for quiet cooling
- Unique damper box design maximizes airflow
- No visible vent fasteners give a clean and modern look
- Easily removable & dishwasher-safe intake grill for quick and easy cleaning
- Innovative HushMount™ technology for near-silent operation
Fresh solutions for your home.
You can choose to invest in four different models that can be used alone or combined to cover all the zones in your house. Your Certified Installation Consultants can help you choose the right configurations with a free in-home consultation, with absolutely no obligation to purchase.
Choose the right Whole House Fan for your space.